Plant friends! Wanna learn about local mosses and preserved lichen? Combining these ingredients with landscaping with crystals, this workshop is unique to those who want to make something a little bit different and very very magical!
This workshop will focus on making a tropical terrarium, using an array of mosses and preserved lichen and crystals.
Below are what you can expect to learn from the workshop:
1. The art of Terrarium landscaping
2. Detailed workshop of local mosses, preserved lichens and crystals!
3. Q and A session on tropical species and care for the long term including treatments, fertilising, and propagating your own succulents at home.
By going through these key topics you will be equipped with the tools to make your own at home, grow your own plants and keep your terrarium looking amazing for the long term.
So what does my ticket include to make your terrarium at the class?
All of the ingredients on the day to make your own fabulous terrarium :
– 3x mosses , lichens with over 20+ species to choose from!
– 1x Crystal to landscape in your terrarium.
– Glass candy jar approximately 40cm tall.
– Specific labels on each plant you choose including individual care instructions
– Care guide and long term care instructions for Terrarium
– Terrarium Landscaping Materials
– Illustrated instructional to take home to make more terrariums.
What should I bring? A notepad to take notes and a bottle of water.
What should I wear on the day? Clothes that can get dirty/wet and closed in shoes
Appropriate for any age, above 12. Children under 12 are more than welcome IF accompanied by an adult at all times and must email the event organiser to ensure space is allocated.
Feel free to BYO drinks, we will provide some nibbles for you (let us know if you have food intolerance). The event is held in-store at
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!